Automotive Inventory Clerk
Company: LKQ Corp
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated
and passionate Inventory Clerk. The primary responsibilities of
this role will be to record and enter inventory of all useable
parts from vehicles received using a handheld PDA device. As an
Inventory Clerk you will verify and record purchased vehicles from
weekly auctions, record all useable parts of a vehicle, record the
plant assigned stock number on each vehicle, and scribe all parts
saved for inventory with assigned stock number. The ideal candidate
will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong
attention to detail, work well with others, must have excellent
written, and verbal skills. We are seeking candidates who are
extremely motivated and enjoy working with others. If you are
looking to join a company with excellent benefits, like growth and
working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career
Essential Job Duties:
* Verify and record purchased vehicles delivered to the facility
from weekly Auctions.
* Record on each vehicle received the Assigned Stock Number entered
for the Plant.
* Record and enter inventory all useable parts for each
* Scribe all parts saved for inventory with assigned stock
* Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely
and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect
time in a timely manner.
* Verify that proper documentation is attached.
* Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
* Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all
* Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and
external customers always.
* Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping
floors, storing equipment, etc.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: High School Diploma
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Basic Knowledge of vehicles and parts,
basic computer skills, willingness to work in an outdoors
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Light lifting,
standing most of the work day, working in the elements
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of Word, Excel Outlook,
Windows, Mobile and similar windows based programs. Ability to
recognize and identify automotive Parts. Knowledge of the ARA
Damage Locator Chart.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work
environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful
completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent
upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
Keywords: LKQ Corp, Charlotte , Automotive Inventory Clerk, Professions , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!