Service Desk Technician
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Apex Systems is seeking strong Tier 1 Support candidates that
have strong technical and customer service skills.Location: 100%
REMOTE - MUST LIVE IN NORTH OR SOUTH CAROLINAContract length: 6+
month contract to hire with conversion contingent on performance
- 2+ years of Professional Technical Support experience
- Ticketing systems experience
- Strong customer support
If you are interested in the opportunity/requirements please send
your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
Job Summary:Under general supervision performs maintenance,
troubleshooting, research and fact-finding to respond to hardware
(desktop, telephony), software, network (data and voice) and
enterprise applications issues/requests. Prepares responses, either
onsite or via phone support, to application, network and hardware
related questions / requests. Staffed by persons with general
information systems knowledge acquired through education and/or
experience.Additional Essential Functions:
- Provides technical support via the telephone for customer
issues in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Produces accurate and complete work while meeting department
- Perform troubleshooting for unfamiliar technical issues.
- Ability to determine issues that may have an adverse business
impact if not escalated.
- Applies appropriate customer service and service recovery
skills to comply with department standards.
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn standard hardware equipment and software
applications at a rapid pace.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Charlotte , Service Desk Technician, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!