Integration Analyst (Remote)
Company: HR Pals & Recruiting Pals
Posted on: January 16, 2022
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The Provider Integration Analyst develops and maintains electronic
interfaces between our software platform and third party vendors.
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of electronic data
exchange along with experience working in SQL Server, SOAPUI, and
Essential Job Duties
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new
- Develop, update and maintain electronic interfaces between the
Company's software platforms and third party vendors. These
interfaces will occur in different formats that may include text,
XML and web-services.
- Configure and Troubleshoot interfaces based on
- Evaluate results of integration projects, then report and make
recommendations based on findings.
- Field incoming support tickets from end users to resolve
Application and software issues
- Subject Matter Expertise: Develop an understanding of Company
offerings particularly as they relate to provider integrations
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other
stakeholders in the testing and validation of new features and
providing feedback from the field and customers
- Manage relationships with Clients, Consultants, and 3rd Party
Vendors. Communicate application problems and issues to key
stakeholders, including management, and end users.
- Work diligently to enhance or improve business processes
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of
Required Education, Experience, Certifications And Skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information
systems or appropriate related field preferred.
- 1-3 years SQL knowledge preferred
- 3+ years experience with any other Interface/Integration
- Background in Healthcare is strongly preferred.
- Data oriented with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with large datasets with many attributes.
- Accounting and healthcare reimbursement experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills -- verbal and written
- Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking
- Comfortable troubleshooting over the phone, in person and using
remote desktop sharing utilities
- Ability to multitask and effectively handle shifting priorities
- Teamwork approach, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to
- Flexible hours
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers
employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship,
genetic information, hairstyles, or any other status protected by
local or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: HR Pals & Recruiting Pals, Charlotte , Integration Analyst (Remote), Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!