Maintenance Repairer I
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Everyone communicates. It's the essence of the human experience.
How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we
live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the
network-our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role
and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth,
expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify
migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers- we provide the
essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to
succeed. The world's most advanced networks rely on CommScope
connectivity.--Benefits Day 1!--If selected, you will be rewarded
with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation,
medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death
insurance, a 401 (k) plan and participation in the Company's
Incentive Plan.-- Daily overtime pay potential!----Responsible for
performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot,
repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to
safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes
to support the achievement of business unit goals and objectives.
Responsible for maintaining & troubleshooting all facilities
related equipment as directed by their supervisor.
Work Hours and Schedule:
--- 4x4 Schedule 6:30-6:30 12 hour shifts Days
Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
- Troubleshoot and repair machine Electro-Mechanical
malfunctions, utilizing appropriate test equipment to analyze
problems and correct deficiencies to include:-- multimeters,
oscilloscopes, Laptop computers, PLC interface.
- Capable of utilizing mechanical equipment including Lathes,
Mills, cutting and welding tools.
- Be able to work effectively with Automation and Instrumentation
devices in support of engineering or technicians.
- Troubleshoot equipment Motor and Drive control Issues.
- Follow All proactive safety measures to include but not limited
to NEC, NFPA, and other pertinent safety codes. Ensure safety
procedures, such as Lock-Out Tag-Out, are followed at all
- Have extensive knowledge of production systems, including but
not limited to: compound system, air compressors, and pit water
- Strong fundamental understanding of 3 phase electrical systems,
machine/motion control systems, electro-mechanical systems, VFD and
- Assist in Developing, coordinating and managing ongoing
in-house training programs.
- Support the Parts department by assisting with identifying and
maintaining parts used on the equipment and inventory of repair
parts and manufacturing supplies
- Capable of executing project assignments, in a team-based
environment, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate sound troubleshooting skills.
- Maintain PM and records for all plant equipment
- Must be able to read electrical drawings and schematics
- Other general facilities and project duties as assigned by
Education / Experience / Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years' PLC experience.-- Preferred:-- Allen
Bradley ControlLogix, Legacy PLC products, SLC, PLC5
- 2+ years of demonstrated manufacturing experience working with
PLCs / HMIs / VFDs controlling process and automation
- Minimum of 2 years' technical experience working with AC/DC/VFD
drives.-- Preferred Allen Bradley AC/DC drive products including
Powerflex and Kinetix products.
- Display Good Mechanical skill set
- Will consider military experience and technical training in
lieu of industrial experience
- Associate's Degree in Mechatronics, Industrial Systems or
related fields --It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal
Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit,
qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any
other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this
contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified
individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative
action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ
and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and
qualified individuals with disabilities.;;--6269862698
Keywords: CommScope, Charlotte , Maintenance Repairer I, Professions , Cleveland, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!