Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Solves a range of straightforward problems related to
- Analyzes logistics patterns and implements appropriate shipping
strategies based upon standard procedures and protocols
- Prepares documentation for all shipment forms using SAP
transactions, whether it is a LTL or full truckload of
- Coordinate with sales, operations and shipping companies to
resolve any issues.
- Assist with SAP WM cockpit, cycle counting and other warehouse
type transactions when required.
- Prepare daily workload in AMS and OE areas for the warehouse
associates and distribute to the stockroom for picking.
- Create and maintain documentation manual and instructions for
the warehouse.Top Skills Details:
- shipping/data entry,
- manufacturing industryAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Business or Materials Management
- 3 5 Years of ExperienceExperience Level:
- Entry Leve About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Charlotte , Logistics Specialist, Professions , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!