Executive Assistant/ Legislative and Regulatory Analyst (Charlotte, NC - Hybrid - or Fully Remote)
Company: Brighthouse Financial
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Req Id: 3618Job location: Charlotte, NC, US, 28277Work
Location:Charlotte, NC (hybrid) or Fully Remote To protect the
health and safety of our employees, our offices are closed. When
our offices reopen, the organization will be moving to a hybrid
work model.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:At
Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse
backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are
heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive
workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent,
provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and
their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people
achieve financial security.How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse
Financial:The Executive Assistant/Legislative and Regulatory
Analyst will provide administrative and analysis support to the
Head of Government Relations and Public Policy and administrative
support to the Head of Product Tax, ERISA and Employee Benefits at
Brighthouse Financial. The ideal candidate will have depth of
experience in proactively managing executive calendars, ability to
conduct issue analysis, and a proven ability to collaborate at all
levels of management as well as with internal and external
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars including appointments and
- Coordinating calendars of multiple individuals to avoid
conflicts and find appropriate times and venues for meetings.
- Scheduling travel to/from business trips including airfare,
hotels, car service, etc., and taking initiative to collect
receipts and submit reimbursement requests.
- Drafting and revising correspondence and assisting with the
preparation and distribution of various reports and presentation
- Providing coverage of internal and external meetings or calls
and prepare summaries for use by Brighthouse Financial's Government
Relations and Sustainability teams.
- Monitoring and tracking companywide and product-specific
legislative and regulatory proposals through tracking systems,
industry communications, and other tools.
- Managing a wide range of administrative support tasks and
providing general administrative assistance as necessary.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects for the team.
- Performing other duties or projects as required or
assigned.Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of related administrative experience in a dynamic,
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to identify and
articulate issues, offer solutions and follow issues through to
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently, exhibiting excellent time
management, strong organization and detail orientation.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent oral and written
- Possess a high level of integrity, capacity for discreetly
handling sensitive and confidential information, as well as the
ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively across all
levels of the organization.
- Highly collaborative and team focused.
- Extensive knowledge of PC equipment and all Microsoft Office
programs.Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Base salary ranging from $48,000 to $60,000 plus
competitive performance-based incentives determined by company and
- Time Off: Minimum of 20 days of paid time off and 13 paid
company holidays per full calendar year, plus paid volunteer
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan with up to a 6% annual
match and 3% annual company nondiscretionary contribution of
eligible compensation, and employee stock purchase plan
- Family Focus: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for new parents,
back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, and
adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental
plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with potential company
contributions up to $1,000 per family
- Wellness Programs: Wellness incentive platform, employee
assistance program, financial counseling services, fitness center
discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance
and short-term disabilityTravel:NonePI153488646
Keywords: Brighthouse Financial, Charlotte , Executive Assistant/ Legislative and Regulatory Analyst (Charlotte, NC - Hybrid - or Fully Remote), Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!