Company: Iron Mountain
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$1500 Sign-on Bonus!!
We want YOU to join on our Team!
Work with the Industry Leader!
As the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier, we
are driven to innovate the transportation industry. Iron
maintenance is a career destination for passionate and talented
people seeking growth and opportunity with an industry leader.
What do we live by? The answer is simple OUR PEOPLE! Iron
maintenance is powered by motivated people. We are committed to a
culture of high expectations and exceptional performance. At Iron,
we hire good teammates who share our values, unselfishly take
personal accountability for results, and bring innovative ideas to
the table. Our people are passionate about continual learning,
display honesty and mutual respect, and give their best every
Join our Iron Family as we offer results-driven people a place to
make a difference in a stable and maturing industry.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Complete a quality preventative maintenance inspection and repairs
on all company owned equipment, to include tractors, trailers,
refrigerated units and support equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment to
appropriate specifications (OEM, DOT, company, etc.).
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and perform minor
and/or complex repairs for all equipment.
- Disassemble, repair and re-assemble of Heavy Truck & Trailer
components; including but not limited to; refrigerated units,
diesel engines, transmissions, axels and any other components or
- Perform tire maintenance to include repairs, failure analysis,
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in
order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- High School or combination of training and/or experience
- Driver's license required.
- Demonstrated/proven superior customer service skills.
- Ability to read and understand repair manuals, understanding
and ability to complete/fill tags and repair orders.
- Ability to use and learn various diagnostic software used on
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to complete/fill tags and repair orders.
- Must possess the tools required to accomplish the essential job
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday thru Friday
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- $18 - $30 (Does Depend on Skill level and Experience)
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military status, disability, genetic information or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Keywords: Iron Mountain, Charlotte , Diesel Technician, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!