Salesforce Business Analyst
Company: Capgemini Government Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly
motivated Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team to support
our government clients. The successful candidate will be
responsible for providing client requirements and development
support via direct client interaction across a broad range of
Salesforce applications.The successful candidate will have the
opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and
entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and
build CGS' capabilities serving our clients.Job ResponsibilitiesAs
a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will:
- Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined
and quality solution.
- Capture, evaluate and groom business requirements to create
clear business process and workflow, create clear user stories and
solution deliverables with the required information to identify the
best solution to implement the requirement(s).
- Provide quality user experience with professional demeanor and
excellent communication skills.
- Gather, synthesize and define business requirements and convert
requirements to code.
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment to design
solutions for government clients, including collaboration with
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- 1+years of experience in a related field as a business analyst
or any IT-related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including
- Excellent problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team based
- Strong communication and team building skills.Nice to have
- Experience working in a team-based delivery environment,
preferable in agile scrum teams.
- Experience working with sandbox and production
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Experienceworking on Salesforce implementation through the full
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile.
- Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best
practices.Company OverviewA global leader in consulting, technology
services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront
of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's
opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific
expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their
business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to
operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business
value of technology comes from and through people. It is a
multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary
of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S.
Federal Government. Learn more about us at .Capgemini has an
entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values:
Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Capgemini Government Solutions, Charlotte , Salesforce Business Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!