Chicken Plant Associate - Hiring Now
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Opening: PRODUCTION HOURLY
Pilgrim's wants you to join our hourly production team! Positions
start up to $14.80/hour and came make up to $21.95 per hour, and we
are offering a $2000 sign-on bonus for Live Hang, Coneline , and
Thigh Debone ! There is $1/hour shift premium for working 3 rd
shift. Included is a $2.00 per hour attendance bonus!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid
for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor
Development Program At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition , which
means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This
includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of
COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings,
temperature screens and plexi -glass or plastic barriers. We are
also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team
-- Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor,
and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
-- Process product according to operating procedures and
-- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of
any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
-- Clean and organized work area.
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food
safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Other duties as directed. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school
diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred. EOE /Vet/Disabled
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Charlotte , Chicken Plant Associate - Hiring Now, Professions , Marshville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!