Company: Meritage Homes
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Responsibilities: Meritage Homes has an opportunity available as
an Assistant Construction Manager for personable individuals ready
to take their careers to the next level! Specifically, the
Assistant Construction Manager will:
- Coordinate, schedule, and inspect all trades and phases of
residential construction activity under the direction of the
- Communicate and enforce safety, swppp, jobsite cleanup,
Meritage quality, and scope of work standards to subcontractors and
- Walk each home twice daily, monitor construction progress, and
verify material deliveries as necessary; elevate areas of concern
to the Construction Manager.
- Coordinate, schedule, and accompany city, utility, and third
- Conduct multiple pre and post closing orientations and
interactions with buyers, including assessing, scheduling,
performing, and supervising warranty repairs.
- Prepare punch lists at various phases of construction, manage
subcontractors to complete work items, and perform and supervise
preparation and detail work as needed prior to completion of home
- Work with the Construction Manager, Area Construction Manager,
Customer Care (Warranty) Department, and Sales Associates as a team
to maximize subcontractor efficiency, maintain strong City
relationships, meet schedules, satisfy Buyers, and deliver a high
quality home.See what one of our Construction Managers has to say
about what it's like to work Construction for Meritage Homes!
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. College
coursework in Construction Management preferred.
- Minimum 2 years residential construction or customer service
experience with some supervisory or project oversight experience
- Understanding of home construction processes, work sequence,
scheduling, and building codes.
- Ability to read and understand architectural, structural,
mechanical, and electrical plans, scopes of work, community
features, and Buyer option selections.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel capability. Experience in Hyphen
(BuildPro) a plus.
- Problem and conflict resolution skills, ability to prioritize
work tasks, and teamwork and customer satisfaction orientation is
required. Our application process is simple -- no long electronic
forms that require more information than you--re comfortable
providing. All we ask for is your contact information and a resume.
So if you--re interested in learning more, or simply want to find
out if your background is a match, take a minute and apply today!
Overview: Are you looking for an incredible career opportunity?
Then Meritage Homes is the place for you! From the homes we build
to the careers we offer, we believe in quality. ? Meritage Homes is
the ENERGY STAR-- Partner of The Year in Sustained Excellence for
being a leader in protecting the environment and advancing energy
efficiency in homebuilding. We are looking for candidates who are
excited about furthering their careers, as well as being a part of
an organization that helps people live happier, healthier lives.
With over 100,000 homes built, Meritage Homes is looking for
professionals who are self-starters and want to help our
organization grow by providing new and innovative ideas. When
joining Meritage Homes, you and your career can benefit in several
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative
ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where very individual is considered a vital
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an
integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the best
Keywords: Meritage Homes, Charlotte , Construction Manager, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!