Senior Test Consultant
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- 8 Years of experience in Test Data Management Tools including
Data Masking Archiving.
- Experience on Setting up tools for Test Data Generation.
- Good Communication skills with experience on direct client
interaction, Test current processes and identifying
- Investigate program quality in order to make improvements to
achieve better data accuracy.
- Understand functional and non functional requirement and
prepare test data accordingly.
- Plan create and manage the test case and test script.
- As a member in the scrum team of Data Engineers to ensure
consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest
actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Execute test script and collect test result.
- Identify key KPIs for program quality.
- Present test case test result reports and metrics to Enterprise
- Perform duties of QA Engineer when required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent analytical organizational and influencing skills with
a proven track record of successfully executing on assignments and
- Experience managing Agile testing projects.
- Exposure to any Test Data Management Tools like CA TDM
,Informatica, Delphix, GenRocket. About Capgemini Capgemini is a
global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and
engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation
to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the
evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its
strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions
through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini
is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company
of 270,000 team members in almost 50--countries. With Altran, the
Group reported 2019 combined revenues of ---17billion. What we
offer Your career matters to you and is important to us too.
Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer
visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in
your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive
competency framework, our personal development, training and career
management programs, and our University innovative and
business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of
diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from
different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage
and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative
solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech
sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly
underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and
recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that
reflect the clients we serve.Our Shared values have been at the
heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness,
trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values
influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the
regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and
the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and
in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce
of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We
strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service
personnel to apply. Disclaimer Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status,
marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This
is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and
Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental,
sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to
communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is
performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with
disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will
consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job
requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed,
provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Experience level: Experienced (non-manager)
Keywords: Capgemini, Charlotte , Senior Test Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!