DHG - Technology Advisory Lead Consultant
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Find the career you've always wanted, where you've always wanted
it. DHG currently has teams in 13 states - so whether you like the
excitement of a big city, or a more laid-back lifestyle in a
smaller market, we have a place for both your life and your career
to flourish. And while the culture surrounding each office is
unique, when you go through the doors, you'll find that our values
are constant - people just like you enjoying their careers and
enjoying their lives. DHG - Technology Advisory Lead Consultant in
Charlotte, North Carolina - Careers at Charlotte, NC - Uptown Skip
to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in DHG - Technology
Advisory Lead Consultant Requisition ID 2020-7528 Practice Risk
Advisory Location US-NC-Charlotte Additional Locations
US-GA-Atlanta - US-NY-New York - US-VA-Tysons Overview DHG is a
leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax, and
advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our
strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and
future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients
achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals
are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as
we listen, innovate, and act to help our clients.
- Achieve high quality in work, client relations, and team
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of information technology
projects, programs, and ERP implementations.
- Assist in the execution of projects focusing on automation,
data management, and process improvement.
- Actively build and manage client relationship efforts to market
all services provided by Risk Advisory.
- Manage relationship with client-side stakeholders to facilitate
- Proficiently lead project teams of 2 or more
- Conduct any training as necessary and share Subject Matter
Expertise with staff
- Evaluate project requirements to ensure efficient resource
allocation, communication, and execution.
- Adhere to DHG compliance standards in all aspects of job
- BA or BS in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security, or a
related discipline required.
- 5+ years of experience within an advisory, consulting, or
financial services environment.
- Strong understanding of SAP, Oracle, Workday, AWS, and
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 40-50%.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security,
or a related discipline.
- Advanced Microsoft office suite expertise.
- 1+ years of professional level project management experience.
Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?
Connect with us for general consideration. Application FAQs
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Charlotte , DHG - Technology Advisory Lead Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!