Company: CherryRoad Technologies Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
CherryRoad is a global IT Consulting and Strategic Staffing firm
that draws on 35 years of experience in providing unparalleled
business, functional and technical expertise.
As a result of our continuous growth, CherryRoad is looking to hire
a DocuSign Specialist/SME to join our team and will be working
remotely. The ideal resource will have experience with both CLM
(Contract Lifecycle Management) and E-Signature experience.
The goal of the DocuSign Specialist/SME is to provide product
recommendations / configurations, technical and business use
expertise for our Web and pre-connected Applications, understanding
of data and network security, ensure proactive communication to
clients and internal staff, manage enhancement requirements and
escalations, understand simple to complex business requirements and
design solutions to meets those needs. The DocuSign Specialist/SME
drives impactful engagements by anticipating the needs of the
clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external
teams focused on the CLM platform. This position is an Individual
Contributor and reports to the Manager of Professional
- Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget collaborative
engagements to our customers that provide continuous improvement
via impactful solutions which result in highly referenceable
accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell.
- Successfully plan, organize and manage all tasks, project
decisions, escalations, and prioritizations of an engagement to
ensure customer satisfaction. This includes developing technical
solutions to address client needs and tracking to long term
customer objectives, success criteria and milestones.
- Build strong relationships with customer admins and Center of
Excellence, acting as a trusted expert consultant on how to
leverage the SpringCM CLM platform across their business using best
- Collaborate with DocuSign team to proactively uncover
additional customer needs and support documenting client
requirements and expectations.
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including
utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial
- A BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Information
Systems, Engineering, or equivalent
- DocuSign experience (REQUIRED) including but not limited to:
Rollout of new implementations of DocuSign, identified as a
DocuSign SME, DocuSign trainer, etc.
- 4 years working directly with business/customers to understand
business needs and applying technology solutions to those
- 3+ years of experience consulting/ leading implementation /
solution architecture development / business analyst teams in
Software or Software-as-a-Service industries
- Demonstrate ability to uncover additional customer needs
- Ability to drive customer towards productive utilization of
- Understanding of document/content management and/or workflow
systems and their application to business process improvement
- Experience implementing workflow/BPM software (e.g., Lombardi,
Pega, K2, Skelta), software (e.g., Salesforce.com, Documentum,
FileNet, MS SharePoint)
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects/products to market
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries:
FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance,
Education, Public Sector
- Experience with XML/Xpath or other structured data
As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and
practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise
performance. And, unlike some bigger companies - where you often
get lost in the crowd - at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing
and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and
collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience
count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
At CherryRoad Technologies---opportunity becomes
Keywords: CherryRoad Technologies Inc., Charlotte , DocuSign Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!