GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for the
development of residential mortgage loans, and for the development
and implementation of mortgage lending objectives, policies, and
practices for the assigned geographic region / large
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Direct all activities of the Residential Mortgage Loan Officers
and processors including the origination, screening, closing, and
processing of mortgage loans.
* Develop and maintain strong business contacts with realtors,
builders, and developers to originate loans.
* Create and recommend new loan programs; evaluate the existing
programs and recommend changes to improve those
* Develop short and long term goals that are in accordance with
Bancorp policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all loans are closed and processed efficiently and
accurately, and they include all proper
* Be aware of all changes in government regulations pertaining to
mortgage lending and ensure that all information is distributed to
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing employees
timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; developing
employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging
opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developingthe
appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and
succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for