Company: U.S. Security Associates
Posted on: January 14, 2019
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is North America's security solutions leader, with locally-responsive offices providing premier national security services and global consulting and investigations. The company provides career paths for over 50,000 security professionals serving several thousand clients and a range of industries. Innovative applications of leading-edge, proprietary technology that enables USA to rank annually among the world's best training companies. USA's rise as one of today's largest security companies is a natural byproduct of these differentiators together with a commitment to investing in employee reward and development, giving back? to local communities and relentlessly striving to be a security company that is?Safe. Secure. Friendly.? Security officer benefits include the following:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Savings Plan plus Tax-free Flexible Spending Plans
- Award Winning Training and innovative programs like SecuritySTARS?, our industry exclusive training, development and recognition initiative.APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!We currently have immediate career opportunities for licensed Security Officers in the local area. Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Must adhere to all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department?s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders. Minimum requirements and Special Skills:?
- State security license, if required
- Must be at least 18 years of age - 21 for certain posts
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement of procedures.*Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or medical need will be considered on a case-by-case basis. U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits.For more information about career opportunities, contact our local USA office at or go www.ussecurityassociates.com to view our current openings.
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Charlotte , Security Officer, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!