Security Officer - FT 3rd Shift
Company: The Cypress of Charlotte
Posted on: February 10, 2024
When you work at The Cypress of Charlotte, you have a front-row
seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth.
What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that's
investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't
just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life!
The Cypress of Charlotte is recruiting for a Full-time hospitality
driven Security Officer to work 3rd shift, 11p - 7a, Sunday through
Thursday. This role is responsible for maintaining a safe and
secure environment for all residents, members, visitors, staff and
protecting the community property. Responsible for verifying the
scheduled presence of all employees and third-party contractors on
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Security
- Makes scheduled rounds both inside and outside the buildings to
maintain a secure environment for residents and their property as
well as company property.
- Responds to all fire alarms and apartment emergency calls.
- Develops and maintains a good working rapport with residents,
family members, visitors, and personnel to assure that security
procedures meet the needs of the facility.
- Assists with special security needs as they arise involving
employees, visitors, and other members of the community.
- Provides written report of any community incident during the
shift that Director of Facilities and other administration may need
to be aware of.
- Maintains entrances in facility for safe passage at all times.
Shovels and keeps clear exit door walkways during and after
- Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by
supervisor. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities
assigned by supervisor.
Here are a few of the qualifications we need you to have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read, write, and understand and follow instructions
in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and in accordance with
- Must have or be willing to be trained in first responder and
first aid training.
- One-year experience in security preferred.
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA and
Corporate Compliance regulations.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Pay rate starting at $15.00 per hour.
PERKS OUTSIDE OF THE PAYCHECK:
- On the Bus Line with discounted bus tickets
- Optional Daily Pay (work today, get paid tomorrow)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Appreciation Bonuses
- Senior advocacy
- Rewarding hospitality-driven environment
- Growth opportunities
- Diverse culture
- Open door atmosphere
- Free employee meals
- Free parking
- Flexible work schedule
- Beautiful, resort-like campus on over 60-acres
Available benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental,
vision, company paid life insurance, disability, 401(k) with
company match, and a generous paid time off program. Full-time
employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month
following 30-days of employment. Part-time employees are eligible
for medical, dental and vision after twelve months of
If you're an enthusiastic, compassionate, senior care professional
who is passionate about hospitality and senior engagement- please
apply, we'd love to get to know you!
EEO Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: The Cypress of Charlotte, Charlotte , Security Officer - FT 3rd Shift, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!