Central Support Operations Coordinator I - National Remote
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: November 18, 2023
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere
within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Optum Home & Community Care, part of the UnitedHealth Group family
of businesses, is creating something new in health care. We are
uniting industry-leading solutions to build an integrated care
model that holistically addresses an individual's physical, mental
and social needs - helping patients access and navigate care
anytime and anywhere. -
As a team member of our naviHealth product, we help change the way
health care is delivered from hospital to home supporting patients
transitioning across care settings. This life-changing work helps
give older adults more days at home.
We're connecting care to create a seamless health journey for
patients across care settings. Join our team, it's your chance to
improve the lives of millions while doing -your life's best
This position is full-time (40 hours / week), Monday - Friday.
Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our
8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00 AM
- 7:00 PM CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to
work occasional overtime.
We offer 2 weeks of paid training. The hours during training will
be 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CST from Monday - Friday. Training will be
conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth
Group's Telecommuter Policy.
- Manage inbound and outbound telephone communication in a
professional manner and according to productivity and quality
- Process inbound and outbound data and communication (i.e.,
faxes, emails and electronic communication) according to
productivity and quality standards.
- Enter, review and or verify member information in the nH
Coordinate care management platform and communicate approved
pertinent information with healthcare providers and / or naviHealth
team as needed.
- Enter the required data into the naviHealth database accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Complete administrative documentation for member records
including but not limited to disenrollment, transitioning, creating
authorization shells, attaching documents (i.e., medical records),
and logging therapy information.
- Assist in a smooth coordination of members care between health
providers and the health plan.
- Establish relationships and communicate, when appropriate, to
providers, clients and / or naviHealth field / care management
staff as defined by departmental policy and process.
- Triage inbound calls manage member inquiries / requests, and
resolve or escalates to appropriate naviHealth or health plan
- Run and / or review reports to monitor assigned team duties are
- Follow chain of command as appropriate when reporting issues or
- Attend naviHealth meetings as requested.
- Adhere to organizational, departmental, compliance and
regulatory policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required,
assigned, or requested.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.Required
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience with using Microsoft Office applications, including
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
(navigating, creating, and editing)
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM -
7:00 PM CST from Monday - Friday
- Must be 18 years of age OR older
- Experience in healthcare setting
- Familiarity with medical terminology and HIPAA laws
- Experience with working in a call center environment
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is
separated from other living areas and provides information
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group
approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing
high-speed internet service
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be organized and able to prioritize, plan, and handle
multiple tasks / demands simultaneously
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to verbally articulate and communicate with manager,
team members, and customers
- Detail - oriented and able to interpret data and information in
the nH Coordinate system
Physical and Work Environment:
- Ability to view screen and enter data into a laptop computer
(or similar hardware) within a standard time period
- Ability to communicate with Clients and team members including
use of cellular phone or comparable communication device
- Ability to remain stationary for an extended time period (1 - 2
- Experience using various office equipment, such as copier, fax
machine, telephone and scanner
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York,
Washington, or Rhode Island Residents Only: The hourly range for
California / Colorado / Connecticut / Nevada / New York / New
Jersey / Washington / Rhode Island residents is $16.00 - $27.31 per
hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to
education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to
your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a
comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs,
equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are
subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you
begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching
choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier
lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We
believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location,
and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life.
Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good
health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color,
historically marginalized groups, and those with lower incomes. We
are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and
enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health
disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority
reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Charlotte , Central Support Operations Coordinator I - National Remote, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!