Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on: November 18, 2023
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting activities for all
levels of candidates.
- Establish innovative and best practice processes for assessing
talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and
analytical and technical tests and assessments.
- Consult with hiring managers and human resources on position
descriptions, requisition creation, compensation, and sourcing
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build
database/pipeline of candidates and company brand.
- Place and update all job postings in various media including
internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, community
boards and staffing partners.
- Create offer letters, maintain open requisition tracking
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background, and references
- Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring process is engaging
and that processes are followed and accurate.
- Manage vendor relationships (i.e., Sterling, Concentra,
UltiPro, Social media outlets, etc.)
- Support HR leadership with key initiatives, projects and other
related tasks as needed.
- BS degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Must have proven experience in full life cycle recruiting,
on-boarding and customer relations (5-7 years).
- Must have internet sourcing experience, LinkedIn Recruitment
- Strong working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS system(s)
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices,
as well as familiar with state and federal employment law
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational
- Strong analytical skills and continuous improvement mindset
Keywords: MRINetwork, Charlotte , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!