Company: Capital Tacos - Capital Tacos
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Forsyth Catering Assistant Job Description
This role is one that supports Forsyth Medical Center with catering
and must pass a background and drug check as well as - several
immunizations prior to beginning work. - - Candidate must have
reliable transportation and use personal vehicle for transportation
(with mileage reimbursement). -
Capital Tacos is a nationally-awarded, fast-casual Tex Mex chain of
restaurants based in Tampa, FL. We are known for scratch-made,
innovative and unmatched Tex-Mex flavors, which is why we've been
recognized with many distinctions since being founded in 2013.
We've been named a Top 3 Taco in the US (Foursquare/Business
Insider), Top 2 Place to Eat In Tampa (Yelp!), Top Taco in Florida
(MSN), and Top Inexpensive Eat in Tampa (Tampa Bay Times), are
annual participants at the national Miami Food & Wine Festival, and
are featured by local and regional TV (media, newspapers,
influencers, etc.) regularly. Most recently, we've been awarded by
QSR Magazine as a 40/40 Brand.
We are building our team of dedicated and innovative professionals
to help lead and execute our regional and national growth plans and
to help show the world what Tex-Mex #DoneRight is really all
- Assists with successful execution of catering -+
- Assists with -store operations to make sure slingers have what
they need to execute the hospital events.
- Help maintain our existing -relationships with hospitals -+
- Communicate constantly w/ Corporate Catering to discuss better
ways to execute or areas of opportunity.
- Oversee food preparation, transportation -+ communication with
stores -+ slingers
- Adhere to sanitation -+ safety standards and be able to coach
team members on standards of Capital Tacos.
- Help assist with making prep need lists for all recurring
- Must be able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Proven experience as a Catering Assistant
- Knowledge of business process
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
Must be 18 or older, reliable transportation, license, and pass a
background check as well as several vaccinations.
Pay - $16-18 an hour
Capital Tacos provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants -in all company facilities without regard
to race, color, religious creed, sex, national -origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability,
mental -and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or
status as a Vietnam-era or special -disabled veteran, marital
status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, -gender,
medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Capital Tacos - Capital Tacos, Charlotte , Catering Assistant, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!