Senior Operations Control Specialist
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job Description:Job Description SummaryConducts routine to
complex research and investigations in diversified operations to
support compliance operations directed by internal bank policies
and required adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements
which can involve high $ penalties and fines for non-compliance.
Executes against regulatory, BSA/anti-money laundering, and
economic sanctions compliance practices relevant to the specialists
specific area of responsibility with sufficient expertise and or
experience to require some direction, but little day-to-day
guidance from the specialist's manager.Required Skills:
- Prior experience working with and navigating various bank
systems, Interact, Imageview and outside Internet sources.
Willingly shares this knowledge with others within the team.
- Has proven deep understanding and expertise applying and
ensuring requirements of the Enterprise Financial Crimes Standard,
Consumer and Small Business AML Program, BSA and USA Patriot act
are followed and adhered to for each case completed
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational and
time management skills. Focus on overall team achievements and
- Critical thinker with demonstrated and thorough analytical and
problem solving skills
- Excellent and proven communication skills (written, verbal, and
interpersonal) with all levels of management, will represent team
as needed in case discussions
- Proven experience and expertise with Microsoft Office Suite
(Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent and proven ability to work closely with high profile
customers and clientsDesired Skills:
- Willingness to work with others across the team to ensure
deadlines are met. Shares expertise and best practices with others
on the team.
- Is willing to take on, learn and complete new assignments.
- May review and partner with junior employees to strengthen
their research and summary skills for improved documentation
details of case reviews.
- Ability to gather, prepare and present findings with business
partners as needed.
- Quality and attention to detail to ensure controls are being
adhered to. Procedural background helpful.
- Intermediate skillset in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint,
- Detail oriented with strong organizational/time management
- Outstanding oral/written communication skills, present to SLT;
have executive presence
- Identify gaps and propose solutions/recommendation and engage
in the execution; attention to detail possess strong critical
- Knowledge of laws rules and regulations, ability to identify
and escalate riskShift:1st shift (United States of America)Hours
Per Week: 40
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Charlotte , Senior Operations Control Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!