Automation Support Specialist
Company: McNaughton McKay
Posted on: September 21, 2023
McNaughton-McKay, 2745 Whitehall Park Dr, Charlotte, North
Carolina, United States of America Req #645 Friday, May 26, 2023
Join the company that helps make American manufacturing possible.
You'll work alongside essential industries such as automotive,
plastics, food, beverage and aerospace, while becoming an employee
owner through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). As a
McNaughton-McKay employee, not only do you help the company
succeed, you also share in the rewards. Automation Support
Specialist (External Title) McNaughton-McKay, Charlotte, NC, USA
Req #645 Date Posted: 5/26/2023 McNaughton-McKay Electric Company
is currently seeking a talented individual to join our Engineering
team. This full-time opportunity is located in our Charlotte, North
Carolina location. What is an Automation Support Specialist? At
McNaughton-McKay, an Automation Support Specialist needs to have a
strong drive to help people by acting as a first level product
specialist and customer liaison. This individual will use their
technical knowledge to work alongside our Product Specialists,
Account Managers, Inside Sales group, and our customers providing
product information, product selection support, and quotes. What
does an Automation Support Specialist do at McNaughton-McKay? Let
me tell you more!
- Provides customers with basic Automation Machine application
- Assists walk-in customers, Inside and Outside Sales and
Engineers with technical questions using Rockwell Automations
Integrated Architecture Builder online configuration tool.
- Coordinates technical assistance and setting up demos for
- Creates, implements, and revises procedures and instructions as
well as monitors Demo inventory for 4 branches. What do I need to
qualify for this role?
- Associates degree focused on Engineering, Technology or other
technical field required. Industry experience (2+ years) will be
considered in lieu of Associates Degree.
- Basic knowledge of Power Distribution and MCC Take offs and
have Knowledge of or the ability to learn Rockwell Automation Power
Control Builder Online MCC configuration tool
- Business System Knowledge Office/Travel Requirements: 90%
office; 10% daily business travel visiting customers
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available the first of
the month following 30 days of employment.
- Employee stock ownership program and profit sharing.
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year effective immediately.
- Plus, much more! We appreciate your interest in
McNaughton-McKay Electric Company. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Employer We appreciate your interest in McNaughton-McKay Electric
Company. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status,
sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- McNaughton-McKay, 2745 Whitehall Park Dr, Charlotte, North
Carolina, United States of America
Keywords: McNaughton McKay, Charlotte , Automation Support Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!