Online New Homes Specialist
Company: DRB Group
Posted on: September 18, 2023
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for timely follow up of all Internet
leads with the goal of scheduling in person appointments in
communities, coordinates all electronic marketing efforts and
responsible for accuracy of information on website.This position
covers additional territories outside of NC. Great opportunity to
expand skills and knowledge.-- -- Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed monthly conversion targets.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Promptly respond to all inquiries utilizing email, phone, text
and mail as appropriate.
- Assesses lead's needs and preferences to determine appropriate
community and product.
- Schedules appointments for leads at appropriate community.
- Provide information regarding community and surrounding
- Provides Sales Team with all information about lead's needs and
preferences to insure warm and smooth transfer.
- Provides referrals to lenders and other resources as
- Communicates appointment details to lead, including time, date,
location with driving directions, name of sales consultant, direct
phone number for sale consultant.
- Audits division and community web pages regularly.
- Submits website changes to corporate marketing group.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Dan Ryan Builders' practices
- Oversight of electronic marketing efforts, including eblasts to
leads, prospects and real estate agents.
- Follows up with lead after appointment to close the loop and,
in coordination with sales consultant, determine next steps.
- Acts as resource to sales team by sharing lead information and
- Attends and participates in sales meetings
- Maintains tracking records including lead information,
appointments scheduled and kept, Sales resulting from
- Reports metrics regularly to leadership team, including number
of leads, conversion of leads to appointment, percentage of
appointments kept, conversion of kept appointment to sale,
conversion of lead to sale
- Enters all pertinent information into CRM including records of
all interactions with lead.
- Visits communities regularly to establish strong working
relationship with sales team and insure accurate and timely
knowledge of product and location.
- Manage inbound phone calls as directed by leadership team.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management. --
QUALIFICATIONS: -- Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent oral and written skills, including email, phone and
- Professional appearance
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Well organized and highly self-directed
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service driven
- Displays a friendly, enthusiastic, approachable manner
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and Word -- Education and Work
- Associate's degree in Business, Marketing, or Sales Marketing
or equivalent of five years of experience in home sales; or
combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in new home sales preferred but not
- Prior experience in electronic marketing preferred but not
- Must be licensed in states where required
Keywords: DRB Group, Charlotte , Online New Homes Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!