Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!BASIC PURPOSEResponsible for
the cleaning and maintenance of division building and related
property.BECOME A US FOODS-- TEAM MEMBER! We are looking for Day
Sanitation Workerswho relish the chance to push their potential,
grow and reap the rewards of joining theUS FOODS-- family. As a US
FOODS-- sanitation worker,you will be responsible for the cleaning
and maintenance of the division building and related property.
safely and efficiently. Your efforts are the foundation that
defines US FOODS-- success based on our pillars of cultural
beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service. We help YOU
make it! US FOODS-- is the company built on YOU Matter, where your
hard work is rewarded. US FOODS-- has a lot to offer:
- We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and
reward our employees for, their dedication and hard work
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Company with a history of promotion from within and unlimited
career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership
- Excellent LeadershipBENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life
insurance and paid parental leave. Check out our Benefits by
clicking on the link US FOODS-- is one of the largest food
distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within,
excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
Schedule Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWHAT YOU BRING TO THE
- High School education or GED preferred.Related Experience
- Previous custodial and/or sanitation experience preferred.MAIN
INGREDIENTS Great Sanitation Workers are crucial to the US FOODS--
team and one of the important faces of our organization. Our
Sanitation Workers strive for integrity and reliability while
building trusting relationships with team members.
- Sweeps and cleans the entire warehouse to maintain the required
level of cleanliness.
- Empties trash bins and cleans trash area daily; operates trash
compactor when applicable.
- Pulls pallets and cleans/scrubs product bays on a rotating
- Cleans and up any spills or breakages to the inventoried
product; recoups damage and determines if resalable or must be
disposed of per government and U.S. Foodservice food safety
- Performs light maintenance duties as assigned (i.e.,
replacement of light bulbs, collecting recyclable materials, paper
and shrink wrap collection pickup, checking freezer and cooler for
leaks or ice buildup, etc.)
- Prepares various reports and forms to document cleaning
schedules, spillages, product damage, etc. May track and order
- May clean other areas of the warehouse and offices, including
break rooms, rest rooms, test kitchens, offices, etc.
- Maintain facility grounds and dumpster areas.
- Operates scrubber, pallet jack, and high lift if required to
perform duties.Stay updated by following US Foods on any of our
social media platforms at the bottom of the page! #LI-RS***EOE
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Charlotte , Sanitation Worker, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!