Company: Autobell Car Wash
Location: Indian Trail
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Autobell Car Wash is seeking outgoing and energetic people to
Brighten the World by Helping Others Shine. Each team member is
responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience by
performing necessary job duties including, but not limited to,
cleaning the interior of vehicles, as well as cleaning the exterior
of vehicles by following the Autobell procedure. The ideal
candidate is humble and efficient; accountable and caring;
trustworthy, enjoys working as a team, outgoing, energetic, loves
working outside and is looking to make good money. Autobell offers
team members an exciting, fun, and rewarding opportunity to learn
about our industry from the ground up. Benefits
- Free weekly car wash
- Scholarships for college
- Flexible scheduling
- Tips plus hourly wage
- No late-night work
- Exceptional training
- Advancement opportunitiesKEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESEntrance
End of Car Wash
- Guides customers onto the conveyor belt and provides them with
proper directions on how to place their vehicle into
- Communicates with customers and helps direct them safely to the
next step in the wash process.Exit End of the Car Wash/Detail Area
- Safely direct customers from the exit end to a station where a
team member will start the interior/exterior procedure.
- Vacuum vehicle floors and seats as well as remove trash and
debris from floorboards.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Through the use of manual dexterity and bodily coordination
execute the Autobell procedures while staying aware of any vehicles
moving on the detail lot.
- Interior Perform an array of cleaning tasks on the vehicle
interior, including but not limited to the following: vacuuming,
cleaning windows, consoles, door panels, floor mats, and
- Exterior Wipe the exterior of the vehicle through execution of
the Autobell wipe-down procedure. Towel dries the vehicle's
exterior, door jams, and rims.
- Team members will use vacuums, towels, cleaning agents, and
protective agents to enhance and restore the vehicle's
- Carry out assigned duties to keep the car wash clean and
- Clean and disinfect the store lot, lobby, offices, restrooms,
- Sweeps, mops, cleans windows, cleans restrooms, restocks
general supplies, empties trash, and sprays the bay with a
- Ensue vehicle delivery to the proper owner through adherence to
Safe Vehicle Procedure and claim check procedures.
- Communicate with customers and provide excellent customer
- Report problems related to customers, team members, equipment,
and supplies to management.
- Maintain a neat personal appearance and present themselves
favorably to the public.
- Follow all best practices for personal hygiene.
- Greet all customers with "Welcome to Autobell!"
- Perform all functions of the team member's job while adhering
to all safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Autobell requires that you keep a professional, safe, and neat
appearance, including no visible tattoos in a long-sleeved
- Autobell is a drug-free workplace, and all candidates must pass
a pre-employment drug screening.
- A driver's license is preferred, but not required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.Skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail with excellent customer
service, communication, interpersonal skills, service orientation,
and time management.
- Possess excellent communication skills to interact
professionally and courteously with managers, co-workers, and
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences and to receive and
identify alerts from fellow team members, customers, and vendors of
potential safety risks or hazards.
- Ability to hear approaching vehicles, buzzers, horns, and
verbal alerts communicating potential safety risks and/or
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through speaking,
so others can identify potential safety risks and hazards.
- Ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers
of one or both hands to grasp and manipulate objects.
- Ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your
arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble
- Ability to execute and adhere to all safety standards and best
practices.Essential Physical and Sensory Requirements
- Standing / Walking / Running /Bending High Level.
- Hearing Concentration High Level -
- Speaking Concentration High Level.
- Visual High Level.
- Lifting up to 20 lbs.Working Conditions
- Outdoors in the elements.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Autobell Car Wash, Charlotte , Team Member, Other , Indian Trail, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!