Surg Tech - Acute
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: September 16, 2023
SIGNING BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION
We are currently interviewing acute care Surgical Techs for
Presbyterian Medical Center in the Charlotte area. Candidates can
be new grads, experienced or equivalent military training.
Positions are available for Inpatient Operating rooms in
surrounding community hospitals.
The Surgical Technologist works under the supervision of a surgeon
and registered nurse to facilitate the safe and effective conduct
of invasive surgical procedures, ensuring that the operating room
environment is safe, that equipment functions properly, and that
the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize
Why become a Surg Tech at Novant Health?
- Tuition Reimbursement to assist in the growth of your
- Lead Surgical Tech Role Opportunity
- Float Surgical Tech and Surg Tech Call Team Opportunities
- Opportunity to obtain Surgical Services Incentive Bonus
- LeapFrog Grade "A" Rating
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School or GED required. Graduate of a School of
Surgical Technology or Military Training Equivalent (68D -
Operating Room Specialist).
- Experience: Previous Surgical Technologist experience
- Licensure/Certification: Current Surgical Tech certification
- Additional skills required: Demonstrated experience in surgical
tech role. Must have a thorough understanding of role of the
Surgical Technologist and ability to carry out the functions as
stated in the job description and competencies, He/she has the
ability to set priorities and organize workload of unit. Has
knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to
- Additional skills preferred: One to two years of experience in
sterile processing or equivalent training if assigned solely to
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Charlotte , Surg Tech - Acute, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!