Posted on: May 28, 2023
Overview: $15 / hour Carowinds is looking for costume stitchers
to help bring to life some of this year's brand-new shows,
attractions, and events.
- Grades commercial patterns to specific measurements
- Operates industrial sewing machines, sergers, and other
commercial sewing equipment to create assigned costume
- Uses hand sewing techniques and tools to finish garments
- Assists with creative developing and concepting of various
costuming elements Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the
- Exclusive associate-only events! Positions are currently
available for those who are 18 or older. Responsibilities: We are
here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic
about their work because they create fun and memories to last
lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of
engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of
Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness. Qualifications:
- Previous experience working on costumes for theatrical
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of
our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and
Keywords: Carowinds, Charlotte , Costume Stitcher, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...