Quality Assurance Techician
Company: Schaeffler Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success
has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of
private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner
to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key
players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many
development opportunities. -
Your Key Responsibilities
- Performs operational quality assurance or verification of
product or process conformity, in a designated area of an
- Conduct quality checks or designated product/manufacturing
process inspections according to check lists or inspection plans
given, decide on blocking of suspect or defective parts or products
for further decision.
- Contribute to technical optimization of quality aspects in
production or assembly processes assigned.
- Handle complaints and related cost and initiate corrective
actions in cooperation with local operational quality management.
(EPRs and POs)
- Support preparation and conduction of internal and external
audits, if required.
- Responsible for coordinating all personnel in Gage Lab.
- Review of all SCP's (Schedule-Coordination Planning) and PER's
(Product Engineering Release) for appropriate gauges as
- Gauge repair and specialty gage set-up.
- Assist the Gage Inspector when required.
- Ensure master blocks, surface finish masters, and spherical
ball masters are calibrated, traceable to the National Institute of
Standards & Technology (NIST).
- Participate in Gage R&R and Measurement System Analysis
- Ensure that all gages and equipment in the Gage Lab are
properly used and stored to prevent erroneous measurement and
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide quality reports, as required.
- Responsible for GPG gages and masters for Eddy Current tests
and analysis. -
- Vocationally trained.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with manufacturing.
- Proficient in the proper gauging technique of measuring
- Basic knowledge in the use of various gauges.
- Must be familiar with geometric characteristics and
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints.
- Basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge (Microsoft Office and
- Ability to operate sophisticated inspection equipment.
- Must be familiar with AIAG Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Must be familiar with quality system procedures and
- Eddy Current Level 2 certificate will a differential. -
As a global company with employees around the world, it is
important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all
ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire
creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to
sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a
whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities
await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look
forward to your application.
Schaeffler Group USA Inc. -
Katherine Ella Reaves -
Keywords: -Experienced; -Technician; -Full-Time; -Not Applicable;
Keywords: Schaeffler Group, Charlotte , Quality Assurance Techician, Other , Cheraw, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...