IT Solutions Engineer
Company: Schaeffler Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success
has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of
private ownership. As a partner to all of the major automobile
manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and
industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Power BI reports and dashboards for
various departments within the organization.
- Develop and maintain Mendix or other -applications for various
departments within the organization.
- Manage and maintain the organization's MES systems and act a
key user for it
- Work with internal teams to understand their data needs,
develop solutions, and train end-users to properly utilize these
- Support and troubleshoot machine OT networking issues and
ensure that all devices are properly connected and
- Design, develop, and maintain connectivity processes to
integrate data from various sources into the organization's
databases and reporting tools.
- Monitor system performance and implement improvements to
enhance efficiency and optimize the use of technology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and
implement best practices for data management, analysis, and
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends in
data analysis and business intelligence, providing recommendations
for new tools and approaches.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including data
dictionaries, technical specifications, and training materials, to
ensure effective knowledge transfer and consistent use of
- Maintain system backups, disaster recovery plans, and security
protocols to ensure business continuity and data
- Ensure that changes and decisions are well documented and
successfully tested incl. the final business approval prior to
- Cooperate with vendors and external service providers to
validate changes, and ensure performance according to agreed
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science or related
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of engineering principles and concepts
- Familiarity with programming languages, such as Python or
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques
- Understanding of safety protocols and regulations
- Experience with data analysis and statistical software, such as
MATLAB or R
- Familiarity with project management tools, such as Agile or
- Familiarity with PLC Systems such as Siemens S7 / Allen Bradley
- Relevant internships or work experience
Our OfferingSee all of our benefits at: -
As a global company with employees around the world, it is
important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all
ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire
creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to
sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a
whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities
await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look
forward to your application.
Schaeffler Group USA Inc. -
Kathy S. Cassidy -
Schaeffler is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action
employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal employment
opportunities and consideration for employment without regard to
unlawful consideration of race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other status protected by
Keywords: -Information Technology & Digitalization; - -
Job Type: -Engineer -
Job Family: -Information Technology & Digitalization -
Contract Type: -Not Applicable -
Schedule: -Full-Time -
Keywords: Schaeffler Group, Charlotte , IT Solutions Engineer, Other , Cheraw, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...