Quality Planning Engineer
Company: Schaeffler Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities. -
Your Key Responsibilities
--- Responsible for the administration of and training on all quality databases used for data recording, data analysis and document control.
--- Procurement of hardware and coordinate the necessary activities for the implementation of Electronic Quality Stands.
--- Assist with quality document and data control.
--- Conduct internal layered process audits.
--- Assist with the preparation, coordination and follow up 3rd party system audits, internal system audits and customer audits.
--- Complete miscellaneous departmental projects and performs departmental duties on a limited basis.
- Coordinates external and internal quality issues for responsible segment:
i. Liaison with customer, sales, and manufacturing on product non-conformances.
ii. Leads and facilitates problem solving activities for complaints; drives root-cause analysis and coordinates follow-up and verification of corrective actions.
iii. Administers timely customer responses and authorizes customer returns.
- Completes APQP activities for responsible segment.
- Helps the Quality Manager in Supervising and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the Quality Engineers, Associate Quality Engineers, and Quality Specialist to ensure timely responses to internal and external customers.
- Leads the activities related to external and internal audits as required by the Quality Manager.
- Leads or participates in customer visits as required by the Quality Manager.
- Monitors key performance indicators and prepares reports for the Quality Manager.
- Participates in manufacturing feasibility reviews.
- Educates employees on Quality related topics.
- Supports Quality Manager in the development of local work instructions.
- Participates in change management activities.
--- 4-year degree in technical related field (preferred) with 0-2 years of relevant work experience, or 2-year technical degree plus 2-3 years of relevant working experience (metals industry preferred).
--- Computer literate in Microsoft software applications.
--- Familiar with web-based applications.
--- Self-starter, creative thinker.
--- Good written and verbal communication skills.
--- Good organizational skills.
--- Able to work in a fast
As a global company with employees around the world, it is important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Schaeffler Group USA Inc. -
Katherine Ella Reaves -
Keywords: -Experienced; -Engineer; -Full-Time; -Not Applicable; -Quality; -
Keywords: Schaeffler Group, Charlotte , Quality Planning Engineer, Other , Cheraw, North Carolina
here to apply!