Loan operations specialist
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job role: Loan operations specialist.
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid) (Need to relocate Day 1)
- This role will manage preparing and reviewing loan
documentation while providing support to a variety of tasks related
to the loan process
- Activities will include independently processing and closing
loans within a complex loans operation environment
- Integrates a solid understanding of industry and business
standards and practices of loan documentation processes
- Deals with most loan-related problems independently and has
some latitude to resolve complex issues, where expertise is
required to interpret against policies, guidelines or
- Designs and analyzes complex reports often related, but not
limited to loan documentation processes to satisfy management
requirements and support/control activities
- Demonstrates a understanding of the loan documentation
processes to identify policy gaps and formulate policies to support
the streamlining of related work processes.
- Minimizes risk to the bank through a solid understanding of
procedural requirements - provides solutions to reduce errors, and
to adhere to audit and control policies.
- Timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries and issues
related to loan documentation. Qualifications:
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Experience working in client-facing role.
- Able to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced,
high volume environment.
- Result oriented and displays enthusiasm, confidence &
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills including listening, problem
solving and attention to detail.
- Familiar with market wide applications including LoanIQ,
ClearPar, SyndTrak and Debt Domain.
- Proactive to escalate issues and drive change on process
- Deliver results and able to meet tight deadlines
Please let me know if you have any questions or need any
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Charlotte , Loan operations specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...