Company: Schneider Electric Norge AS
Posted on: May 27, 2023
What will you do?
- Actions include proper selection, handling and installation of
components using both tools/machinery and methods identified in the
- May also use warehouse equipment, including powered industrial
trucks, to pick and stock materials.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and
established safety procedures to include wearing applicable PPE and
performs ergonomic stretches.
- Consistently follow lean manufacturing concepts including
- Flex to additional roles/responsibilities as needed.
- This is a flexible role based on company needs that may include
assembly responsibilities and/or warehouse duties. What
qualifications will make you successful?
- Minimum a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in mechanical building, electrical wiring, and using
powered industrial trucks, preferred.Self-motivated
- Capable of reading assembly instruction and wiring
- Ability to identify material, movement, storage, and disposal
- High attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Comfortable with computers What's in it for me?
- Clean, updated, 5S'd, climate-controlled facility with a
family-oriented environment and culture.
- Very competitive wage and benefits package effective day 1 of
employment, PTO provided and available to purchase more, 12 paid
holidays, 401k with company match and company stock purchase with
company match, well-being benefits and so much more!Who will you
report to?Manufacturing Manager.Let us learn about you! Apply
today. Why us?Schneider Electric is leading the digital
transformation of energy management and automation. Our
technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient
and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that
is both ecologically viable and highly productive.---25.7bn global
revenue137 000+ employees in 100+ countries45% of revenue from
IoT5% of revenue devoted for R&DYou must submit an online
application to be considered for any position with us. This
position will be posted until filledIt is the policy of Schneider
Electricto provide equal employment and advancement opportunities
in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and
promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion,
color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military
status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally
protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider
Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be
responsible for fees related to such.
Keywords: Schneider Electric Norge AS, Charlotte , Factory Associate, Other , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...