REMOTE Business Development Representative
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Experian is the worlds leading global information services company,
unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for
consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that
FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work
for. In addition, for the last five years, weve been named in the
100 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Employer Services is looking for a Business Development
Representative (BDR) to join our team and be responsible for
contacting prospective clients and determining the key decision
makers within an organization. The BDR will find the decision maker
within an organization and explain all of Experian Employer
Services offerings. Then follow up via e-mail and phone to provide
the prospect with any additional information needed. The goal of
the BDR is to set an introductory call between the prospect and our
sales team. The BDR is the first impression many companies will
have of Experian Employer Services; therefore, it is critical this
person is friendly and professional. Since we are selling a
Service, the BDR must follow our strict protocol for excellent
customer service in all they do.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Contact the prospective company or organization via telephone
and determine the decision makers for Unemployment Cost Control
Services, Employment Verification Services. Corporate contacts will
be Payroll and Human Resource professionals.
- Follow up with prospect via e-mail with additional information
- Research and respond to any questions the prospect may
- Attempt to schedule introductory sales calls with the prospect
and the sales team.
- Update sales database (Salesforce) with all information
- Must demonstrate a high level of understanding of all services
and products and be able to communicate the value of these services
and products to the prospect.
- Participate in on-going analysis of all prospecting,
development of specific sales strategies and account plans to
maximize revenue opportunities.
- Work directly with Sales Management to develop industry
specific targeted sales opportunities and increase efficiency of
the BDR function.
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize work functions
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Decision making abilities and analytical skills
- Vidyard or Video Selling Experience
- Ability to function independently from supervision
- Ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of CRM + prospecting tools e.g., SFDC, SalesLoft
ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and bring deep understanding of
prospecting, cold calling, objection handling and qualifying
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse
team where people love their work and love working together. We
believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our
purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of
every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self
to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what
we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Please contact us at JobPostingInquiry@experian.com to request the
salary range of this position (please include the exact Job Title
as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base
salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a
comprehensive benefits package including health, life and
disability insurance, generous paid time off including 12 company
paid holidays and parental and family care leave, an employee stock
purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Keywords: Experian, Charlotte , REMOTE Business Development Representative, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!