Parts Clerk/Shipping and Receiving - Full Time
Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hendrick Collision Center ConcordLocation: 7300 Weddington Rd,
Concord, North Carolina 28027Parts Career Opportunity with Hendrick
Automotive Group, one of the largest, most successful privately
held companies in the U.S., voted in Automotive for Online
Reputation and ranked among "Best Dealerships to Work For!"
- Full Time Parts Clerk at Hendrick Honda Collision- Driving an
integral role in the customer experience, the Parts
Shipping/Receiving Clerk is trained to be responsible for
processing the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and
supplies for the Parts Department.
- Pay starting at $17.00 per hour.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (may include
- Servant Leadership- Servant Leaders consciously put the needs
of others before their own, because to serve people is to value
- Teamwork through Trust & Respect- Diversity is strength, and
when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to
achieve at a high level.
- Integrity- Being honest and transparent with people, in an
effort to do the right thing within the letter and spirit of the
law, drives every action we take and every decision we make.
- Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm- Every day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Passion for Winning- Hendrick's tradition of winning is based
on the idea of striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is
therefore defined by how we treat our people.
- Accountability at All Levels- Taking ownership of our actions
and our decisions allows us to grow as individuals, and support
each other as a team.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement- Every day we soften our
hearts as well as our egos, in order to seek out and improve upon
areas of opportunity within ourselves and our team.Take Advantage
of Our Cutting Edge Benefits:
- Employer Paid Healthcare & Prescription Coverage
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Internal Career Paths & Growth Opportunities
- Supplemental Benefits (Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, Life Insurance)
- Paid Time-Off up to 3 weeks Vacation
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- NO COST Employee Assistance Program (on-going support for your
mental, financial, physical, and social well being)
- Employee Discounts
- College Scholarship Program
- Clean State of the art facilities
- Top Notch Climate Controlled Shops & Equipment
- The Hendrick Advantage- be a part of the largest privately
owned auto group in the country!What Our Parts Clerks Do:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials,
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing
- Identifies and reports all overages and shortages.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of receipt of all special
- Promptly loads and unloads truck deliveries and sorts and
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning
inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving
- May operate a forklift to move materials and unload
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Pre-Qualifications:
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactory work experience.Essential Skills:
- Scanning, Sorting, Stocking, Customer Service, Detail Oriented,
Communication skills, Time Management.Apply Now:
- Please submit your information and our recruiting team will be
in touch shortly!This job description in no way states or implies
that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed
by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other
instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities
upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject
to revision at the discretion of the company. Hendrick is an Equal
Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information
regarding the EEOC, please visit .
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Charlotte , Parts Clerk/Shipping and Receiving - Full Time, Other , Concord, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!