Accounts Receivable Collection Associate
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This Opportunity Be involved in projects with our Corporate
Finance - Accounts Receivable Team and be a part of a growing
organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their
challenges. WSP is currently initiating a search for an Accounts
Receivable & Collections Associate for our Ephrata, PA office. The
position can also be based in any of the following WSP USA office
locations: Charlotte, NC; Orlando, Tampa FL; Atlanta, GA and
Pittsburgh PA At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people
to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion
to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our
skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a
WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! Your Impact *
Maintain Customer Relationships and Credit/Collections processes,
while concurrently meeting the needs of the Business, to maintain
positive DSO and Collection Goals consistently.
* Responsible for assigned portfolio, Client contact including
collection calls, timely follow up procedures, and daily
communication with Project Teams to resolve potential disputes.
* Investigate and resolve customer queries, including providing
copies of requested invoices.
* Effectively collaborate with Project Accountants and Project
Managers to resolve issues and successfully enable Client
* Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding
company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP's Code of
Conduct and related policies and procedures.
* Perform additional responsibilities as required by business
* Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals
and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to
have that first discussion of you joining our team. Who You Are
Required Qualifications * High School diploma.
* Strong attention to detail - ability to work independently and
make sound decisions in a high energy, fast paced environment.
* Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, and Basic
* Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in Accounts Receivable and
Collection with exceptional customer service skills.
* Strong communications skills - result driven in alignment with
the WSP Culture.
* Positive team player - ability to collaborate well with
* Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to
abide by WSP's health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment
policies. Preferred Qualifications * Associates or Bachelors
Keywords: WSP, Charlotte , Accounts Receivable Collection Associate, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!