Company: Accordius Health at Salisbury
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Accordius Health at Salisbury - ***MDS Coordinator***
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary benefit
for employees to access their pay on their own schedule. Work
today, get paid today.
Salisbury -Rehab and Nursing Center is seeking a compassionate and
dedicated MDS Coordinator. -
Working at -Salisbury -you will enjoy:
- Fun Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- 1.5X Overtime Pay
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
Salisbury -Rehabilitation and Nursing Center -is part of a family
of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are
resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all
about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare
organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where
you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with
like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
Responsibilities of the MDS Coordinator: -
- Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of
the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA's and Care Plan) in
accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
- Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with
the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Notify all Interdisciplinary Team members of the MDS Assessment
schedule for all payer sources.
- Notify all Interdisciplinary Team members of changes to the MDS
Assessment schedule for both all payer sources.
- Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare
meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing
requirements are met.
- Information to complete the MDS is to be collected using the
medical record, bedside assessment, and staff, resident and/or
- Develop and monitor a system to verify that all
Interdisciplinary Team members have completed, dated, and signed
the assessments according the Federal Regulations.
- Observe direct nursing care, review documentation and make
appropriate recommendations, assist with chart audits.
Requirements of the MDS Coordinator: -
- Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina. -
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience in a health care
setting; long-term care setting preferred.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with
the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for
exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable
Keywords: Accordius Health at Salisbury, Charlotte , MDS Coordinator, Other , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!