Customer Care Representative
Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Tri Pointe Homes is about more than homes, we are about people.
We are committed to changing the lives of our customers and
employees. Our passion for creating communities does not end with
our customers. If this sounds like a career for you, apply to be a
part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes Charlotte is looking for an experienced,
enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a Customer
Position Highlights: To deliver great customer experiences to
homeowners, while following company expectations.
* Respond to homeowner issues in a timely, efficient, neat,
courteous, professional, and appropriate manner - related to
warranty items that need repair, within the parameters of the
warranty manual, company brand/ division guidelines, and Customer
Care department's policies and procedures (this includes
communicating in person, phone, email or text).
* Perform accurate assessments of all service requests submitted by
homeowners (to determine what is covered, not covered).
* Build strong relationships and maintain appropriate and regular
contact with homeowners, Customer Care Coordinators, and trade
partners with updates regarding Customer Care requests, product
information, and warranty coverage details.
* Conduct follow-up communications with homeowners and trade
partners to ensure 100% of all warranty repairs have been completed
timely to the homeowner's satisfaction.
* Actively participate in Eliant Survey reviews and follow up with
homeowners and trade partners to increase survey response rates and
* Perform quality control inspections and homeowner orientation
within company guidelines.
* Complete all work orders, orientations/quality walks, purchase
orders, and any other Customer Care documents or essential work
processes, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
* Control and be responsible for all warranty costs. Understand
regular hourly rates and not to exceed amounts. Negotiate with
trade partners and/or investigate above normal estimates and
invoices. Track individual expenditures in Concur or other
* Work collaboratively with sales and construction team members,
attend weekly site team meetings, and work with supporting trade
partners to deliver quality new homes. Point out any special
conditions or issues on existing properties to customers.
* Develop and maintain up-to-date product and home care knowledge
to provide feature, function, and benefits information to
homeowners and set proper maintenance and performance
* May assist construction team members to ensure the proper
preparation and quality control finish of each new home before
delivery to homebuyers.
* Collaborate with Sales team members to ensure model homes are
maintained in excellent condition and are always presentable to
* Update Customer Care database and/or IT application systems with
scheduling dates, service providers, and other information
* Coordinate and schedule trade partners to perform necessary
Customer Care repairs in the homeowner's home. Create and confirm
accurate schedules for Customer Care requests that may require more
than one trade.
* Thoroughly understand scopes of work and engage trade partners to
improve quality and efficiency.
* Perform minor home repairs, adjustments, and modifications for
homeowners. This may be a scheduled event, or it may occur during a
* Track and review industry trends and work with production and
purchasing departments on improvement opportunities. Seize
opportunities to benchmark and share best practices with other
division offices and departments.
* Assist in maintaining a safe, civil, and clean work environment
within all work sites. Abide by individual employee safety
policies, stay up to date with job site safety training and
guidelines, and exercise the courage to intervene and report any
unsafe work conditions.
* Regularly review Customer Care reports and data to identify and
execute areas for improvement.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* A minimum of 3 months of demonstrated experience in home
construction including Customer Care or repair; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* A minimum of 1 year of residential, customer care, or
construction field experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
* Must possess a valid Driver's License.
* Frequent balancing, standing, walking, sitting, listening, and
* Extensive driving from location to location.
* Occasional bending, kneeling, crawling, lifting, and/or moving up
to 50 pounds
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, if you are
a California resident, you have the right to know the categories of
personal information that we collect about job applicants,
employees and their emergency contacts and beneficiaries, and
independent contractors. Please click here for a description of our
personal information collection practices.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located in Charlotte, NC. View the Google Map in
Keywords: Tri Pointe Homes, Charlotte , Customer Care Representative, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!