Company: ECPI University
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Overview This position is based out of our Charlotte, NC campus
location. ARE YOU A SALES ORIENTED PROFESSIONAL THAT HELPS PEOPLE
FIND THEIR PASSION? If you answered yes, then an Admissions
Representative career with ECPI University maybe for you! Transform
your Career at ECPI University Since 1966, ECPI Universitys
employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their
academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our
culture is to prioritize our students success through the support
of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum. ECPI
University provides a stable work environment, with professional
growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are
interested in joining us in making a difference in students lives,
we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity. Benefits
of Employment ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some
of which are highlighted below:
- Tuition scholarship program available to employees and their
immediate family members after 90 days of employment
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
- 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
- Provide excellent customer service to potential students
through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed
an interest in attending the University.
- Meet with potential students to accurately explain program
offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with
the students interests, qualifications, and career goals.
- Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective
students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved
in the college selection process.
- Attend all admissions department meetings and training
- Accurately account for all inquiries and admissions activity
associated with all inquiries; complete daily activity
- Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Keep all required reports current and accurate, including
information stored in the University systems.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI
University policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and
accrediting body regulations.
- Network and build strong relationships to generate personally
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student
- Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events
and programs for groups and individuals. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful experience in sales, marketing, public
relations, recruitment or other related field strongly
- 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting,
interviewing, relationship building, client services, commitment to
follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and
- Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to
effectively follow up and follow through.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the
professional use of social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as
well as part of a team. ECPI University is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Join our Talent Community!
Requisition ID2023-8796of Openings2Employment StatusFull TimePosted
Date3 weeks ago(1/3/2023 12:45 PM)Job FamilySalesCompanyECPI
UniversityStateNorth CarolinaCityCharlotteCountryUnited States
Keywords: ECPI University, Charlotte , Admissions Representative, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!