Levine Cancer Institute - APP Inpatient Weekender - Pineville, NC
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Levine Cancer Institute, a part of Atrium Health, is currently
seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join the
inpatient team LCI-Pineville in Pineville, NC.
- Weekender/shift role, 10-hour shifts including Saturday and
- Demonstrates appropriate critical thinking and interpersonal
skills when working in a fast paced, high acuity work
- Able to perform thorough history and physical assessment
- Able to work with multidisciplinary team
- Teaching opportunities with APP fellows
- Eligible for PTO and Performance Incentive bonuses
- $2500/5 days of CME
- Graduation from an accredited NP or PA program. Current license
to practice as a NP or PA in North Carolina. Current prescriptive
privileges and DEA license required. BLS for healthcare provider
from AHA required.
- Nurse practitioners are required to have a master's degree or
doctorate in nursing practice.
- Physician Assistants with certification from the National
Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants preferred.
Current or pending CAQ certification preferred.
- 1+ years of experience preferred. Hematology/Oncology
experience preferred but not required.
- NC Licensure
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive
culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse
team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your
passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the
resources and support you need to thrive personally and
professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health
system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine
to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing-for all.
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Levine Cancer Institute - APP Inpatient Weekender - Pineville, NC, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!