Lead Executive Administrator
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges The
future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in
an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries.Are you ready to help us make the future?
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Lead
Executive Administrator based in Charlotte, NC. In this exciting
opportunity in a high growth environment, you will utilize your
extensive administrative experience to significantly impact and
support our leadership team. Use your administrative and
organizational skills to provide executive administrative support
to Honeywell executives, including Vice Presidents Sr. Vice
Presidents and Officers of the company. You will work closely with
the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal
employees and external customers. Contribute to a team of highly
committed professionals who's organizational and communication
skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination,
complex meeting planning and other administrative business
processes. Grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills
while focusing on client support. Contribute to a team-based
culture and friendly working environment. Specific
- Provide high-level, executive administrative support by
conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling
information requests, and performing clerical functions such as
preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference
calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic
- Highly effective at performing clerical duties, taking memos,
maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing,
collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges complex travel (domestic and international),
accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to
arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as large and small
meetings, events, business luncheons, or client dinners.
- Processes complex expense reports and invoices.
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as
maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Trusted to manage highly confidential and sensitive
- Organizes and maintains files.
- Prepares information and research for executive needs.
- May help plan and coordinate company events, meetings, and
employee team building activities or special projects.
- Lead continuous improvement of the administrative function in
partnership with the department's administrative assistants.
- Manages additional projects as needed. YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to
- 5+ years of experience with computer skills, including
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling
appointments/updating calendars and coordinating travel is a
- High School Diploma. WE VALUE
- Associates Degree or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Administrative assistant experience with c-suite
- Ability to effectively juggle priorities, competing demands and
deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritization, and
- Excellent written and verbal, professional and courteous
communication skills; able to interact with all levels of the
organization, including c-suite executives and Board members.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being
asked by others or forced to by events.
- Operates with high sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Ability to focus on important information with strong attention
- Highly dependable and trustworthy. Must have absolute
discretion with highly confidential information.
- Ability to contribute to a team-based culture and positive,
efficient, professional working environment.
- No relocation provided. Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD187826
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 855 S Mint St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United
- Business Services Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Charlotte , Lead Executive Administrator, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!