Grandbridge Senior Closing Associate
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Req ID: R0065578
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email
toAccessibilityor call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Perform closing functions for Grandbridge and provide assistance to
other Grandbridge departments as requested by Grandbridge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
* Perform, and assist in training of closing staff in the
performance of,commercial/multifamilyclosing responsibilities,
including due diligence review, property, liability and flood
insurance review, borrower organizational review, loan document
review and modification, anti-money laundering and know your
customer compliance, document storage, commitment preparation,
closing calculations, loan funding submissions, loan deliveries and
* Assist producers and underwriters in structuring and negotiation
of prospective loans.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business,
legal and servicing contacts at agencies and
* Assist servicing/asset management with problem assets and
* Promote cohesive, inclusive, team-oriented culture aligned with
Grandbridge purpose, mission and values.
* Promote sound risk management and compliance with applicable
credit, underwriting, operational, regulatory, tax and legal
policies and procedures.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Bachelor degree and strong academic record.
* Three years of experience incommercial/multifamilyreal estate
closings (or two years of such experience with Juris Doctor degree
and strong academic record).
* Sufficient training and experience to be able to perform, and to
assist in training of closing staff in the performance
of,commercial/multifamilyclosing responsibilities, including due
diligence review, property, liability and flood insurance review,
borrower organizational review, loan document review and
modification, anti-money laundering and know your customer
compliance, document storage, commitment preparation, closing
calculations, loan funding submissions, loan deliveries and
* Strong work ethic and self-starter requiring minimal
* Sound decision making and risk analysis capabilities.
* Expertise in investor loan programs and requirements.
* Proven communication and writing skills.
* Proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft
Office software products.
* Positive existing lender/investor relationships.
* Experience in servicing/asset management legal assistance.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks,
Keywords: Truist, Charlotte , Grandbridge Senior Closing Associate, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!