Bank Business Process Consultant Lead-Terms, Conditions & Disclosures Governance
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Bank Business Process
Consultant Lead-Terms, Conditions & Disclosures Governance for our
San Antonio, TX; Plano, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Colorado
Springs, CO or Tampa, FL locations.
USAA values a culture that is highly collaborative, and we have
found that a hybrid work type helps employees gain the best of both
worlds - collaborating in-person in the office and working from
home. The actual onsite days are settled between each employee and
the employee's manager. Candidates are expected to live a
commutable distance from of one of our offices in San Antonio, TX,
Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL, Colorado Springs, CO or
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.
Job Description Summary
This position will reside in Bank Omnichannel and will be
responsible for the establishment and ongoing management of
governance for terms, conditions and disclosures for Bank.
Applies expert knowledge of bank processes and products and acts as
a trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal
clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions,
supplier management, affiliate agreement adherence, third party
risk management, and bank operations. Collects and consolidates
demand and identifies opportunities within the Bank. Executes,
oversees and monitors the development of business process related
solutions for internal clients and members. Evaluates processes/
resources and develops effective solutions/ improvements/
enhancements to drive the efficient operation of the Bank.Job
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Identifies and implements strategic opportunities and solutions
for key stakeholders.
- Develops business process enhancements for the Bank that aligns
business deliverables, bank strategy and risk management framework.
- Ensures alignment with customer and appropriate bank roadmap(s)
- Coaches others and leads acquisition and application of expert
knowledge of the business.
- Leads planning & execution and directs and coordinates
activities for highly complex projects.
- Applies a holistic understanding of risk and regulatory
compliance to includes business strategies and solutions.
- Manages risks by using established methodologies and exercising
control plans to ensure alignment with business unit specific
requirements, process requirements, and business needs. -
- Provides consultation to influence and ensure business unit
level and business level processes address risk across all
- Reviews, advises, and develops communication plans for
customers and internal stakeholders. -
- Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers
across all business process projects and services using proactive
communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes data and analytics to deliver insight into customer
and business process performance, identifying opportunities to
influence customer and business process activities and inform key
- Bachelor's degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree (12 years of experience in lieu of a
- 8 years of experience in business process consultation, process
design, developing business processes, procedures, measures,
- Expert knowledge of bank products and processes.
- Experience leading programs/projects, business process
owner/consultant or working in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience in applying quality management, process
improvement, and leveraging process improvement tools and
- Experience applying retail bank subject matter expertise to
simplify the customer experience, standardize process execution,
and automate where possible.
- Expert experience/ knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and
Banking Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement, workflow,
benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes.Preferred
- 2+ years experience working within a governance program
- 2+ years experience in banking
- Experience with 1st Line Risk identification
- Experience managing strategic projects in a financial
- Strong thought leadership with demonstrated ability to set
strategy and translate into executionThe above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.Compensation:USAA has an effective method for assessing
market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this skill is:
$117,600--$211,700.Employees may be eligible for pay incentives
based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the
discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average.Shift premium: will be
addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals.Please click on the link below for more details.Relocation
assistance is Not Available for this position.USAA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: USAA, Charlotte , Bank Business Process Consultant Lead-Terms, Conditions & Disclosures Governance, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!