Safety, Regulatory and Quality Coordinator
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Safety, Regulatory and Quality Coordinator*
Our team in *Charlotte* currently has an opening for a *Safety,
Regulatory and Quality Coordinator*
*YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Ensure that all required regulatory and safety training is kept
* Review accidents, assist locations in investigating serious
accidents or near misses and developing corrective action
* Conduct or coordinate training on Security, Process Safety
Management, Hazardous Materials Regulations, Respirator,
Electrical, Confined Space Entry, Lockout/Tag-out, Hazardous Waste,
Emergency Response, Forklift, Hazard Communication, and Emergency
* Receive Initial and Annual Hazardous Waste Management
* Perform Hazardous Waste Management functions at site.
* Perform weekly inspections of Hazardous Waste Storage Area
* Schedule Hazardous Waste Shipments when necessary
* Assist in determining status of non-conforming materials
* Ensure hazardous waste is stored properly
* Ensure proper manifesting of all hazardous waste shipments
* Assist in reduction of hazardous waste via process or
* Ensure that driver qualification files are maintained and kept
* Conduct and participate in safety meetings and safety committee
* Conduct customer training as needed.
* Conduct and monitor NACD Responsible Distribution Process efforts
in the district.
* Participate in or assist with Emergency Response situations at
Brenntag locations and customer locations.
* Ensure that required regulatory reporting requirements are
* Primary Quality Systems Responsibilities:
* Delegates responsibilities and authority for Continuous Quality
Management in location functions.
* Leads and participates in Annual Internal Quality
* Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities
relating to product,
process and quality system.
* Initiates, recommends or provides solutions through designated
* Verify implementation of solutions.
* Control further processing, delivery or installation of
non-conforming product until the
deficiency or unsatisfactory condition is corrected.
* Participates in annual management review.
* Responsible for verifying and updating Non-conformance Log.
* Responsible for maintaining training records.
* Responsibility to recommend suggestions for improvement and
* Ability to initiate Corrective Action Requests.
* Responsibility to identify and report any problems relating to
product, process and quality system.
* Any other Safety, Regulatory, and/or Quality functions as
assigned and appropriate.
* Bachelors Degree in Industrial/Occupational Safety or equivalent
* We aim to create an environment where the best people want to
work, where they can turn their passion into their job and realize
their full potential.
* Individual development, on-the-job training, and development
programs designed to help our employees grow in their careers.
* Competitive pay and incentives.
* Various healthcare plan options as well as 401(k).
We look forward receiving your application.
Brenntag provides equal employment opportunities to qualified
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected
by applicable federal, state or local law.
Brenntag North America, Inc. and its subsidiaries use E-verify, a
government-run, web-based system that allows employers to confirm
the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
For more information, please go to
https://www.e-verify.gov/employees or view the poster at
Job Type: Full-time%11735260%
Keywords: Brenntag, Charlotte , Safety, Regulatory and Quality Coordinator, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!