Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist / LCAS
Company: Monarch NC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Help Us Help People to Realize the Resilience That's Within
Do you enjoy helping people to achieve their goals and dreams?
Want to work for a company committed to supporting, educating, and
empowering people to choose and achieve what is important to
Monarch NC, a provider of high-quality and trauma-informed care for
people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental
illness and substance use disorders, is seeking a Licensed Clinical
Addiction Specialist to join our Albemarle, NC team.
_*Responsibilities include: *_
* Provide structured individual and group addiction treatment
activities and services provided in an outpatient program designed
to assist dually diagnosed (SUD/IDD) adults or adolescent members
to begin recovery and learn skills for recovery maintenance.
* Execute strategies for relapse prevention to include community
and social support systems in treatment, life skills, crisis
contingency planning, disease management, and treatment support
activities that have been adapted or specifically designed for
persons with physical disabilities, or persons with co-occurring
disorders of mental illness and substance abuse/developmental
disability and substance abuse/dependence.
* Provides intensive case management and provide support for
overcoming identified barriers.
* Leads in the initial development, implementation, and ongoing
revision of the treatment plan.
* Monitors and documents the status of the individuals progress and
the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in
the treatment plan.
* Ensure linkage to needed community services and resources.
* Manages Treatment authorizations for Therapy and Peer services
for active SA/IDD Individuals.
* Develops working relationship with leaders in community resource
groups, representing agency at meetings and on various committees
that address social needs of persons served.
* Complete all other relevant responsibilities assigned by the
* Driving and travel may be required.
_*To qualify, candidates must have the following: *_
* A Master's Degree in a Human Services related field is
* At least 2 years of substance abuse counseling experience.
* Must have a valid North Carolina LCAS.
* A valid Drivers License is also required.
_*We understand that in order for our professionals to take good
care of our people, we need to take good care of them too. That's
why we offer the following benefits: *_
* *Quarterly Bonus based on productivity and performance!*
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off, including 9 company holidays
* Employee Development Program
* Employee Retirement Plan
* Employee Referral Program
* Employee Assistance Program
_*...and much more!*_
Come join us in our mission to support people with disabilities in
growing toward their potential, reaching their dreams, and making
their own informed choices about where they live, learn, work, play
and worship. _*We look forward to working with you!*_
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Addiction Medicine
* Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Master's (Required)
* Addiction counseling: 2 years (Required)
* North Carolina LCAS (Required)
Work Location: One location%322879%
Keywords: Monarch NC, Charlotte , Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist / LCAS, Other , Albemarle, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!