Company: Finish Line
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position Title: Store Associate*
*Functional Area: Store Operations*
*Reports To: Store Manager*
*FLSA Status: Non-exempt (Part-time)*
Performs sales and customer service tasks by performing the
* Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
* Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as
* Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these
functions. Individual must be 18 years of age or older, except
where such requirements are prohibited by law, including but not
limited to the following states/territories: Iowa, Kansas, Maine,
Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Vermont,
District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
Education and/or Experience:
0 - 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and understand documents such as operating
instructions, government forms, procedural manuals. Ability to
write routine reports and business correspondence. Ability to
effectively present information and effectively respond to
questions via telephone, email, written communications, and in
Decision Making/Problem Solving Skills:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
Should have basic to intermediate knowledge and abilities with
Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Requires standing approximately 5 - 8 hours per day usually 3 - 5
days per week, including nights and weekends.
* During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will
work for long periods throughout a 1 - 12 hour day.
* Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer's
feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise
on storage racks.
* May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order
to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
* Required to lift items weighing 5 - 25 lbs regularly. In certain
circumstances, weights may be higher.
* Must speak English clearly in order to converse with customers
and effectively supervise staff.
* Must be able to read and write English and perform
business-related mathematics in order to carry out normal business
and understand corporate sales reports.
* Must have good vision, including color differentiation.
The work environment for this position is a moderately noisy retail
The company reserves the right to modify this job description with
or without notice. Employees may be asked to perform additional
duties outside of normal job scope on a temporary basis per company
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Retail Associates & Cashiers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Finish Line, Charlotte , Sales Associates, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!