Professional Sales Person - UniFirst First Aid + Safety
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is seeking a reliable and hardworking
Professional Sales Person to join our family. As a Team Partner in
the Sales Department, you will be developing new business for
UniFirst First Aid retail marketing through high-level selling
skills. When working with UniFirst First Aid + Safety we provide a
variety of shifts. Our standard is a 5-day work week, enjoy two
days off a week. We have an immediate opening and provide on the
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match,
Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life
Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral
What's in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to
different department areas. Cross training enhances their
performance and assists them with their career potential and
Work Life Balance:
We offer up to 40-hours a week!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst First Aid + Safety an
organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst First Aid + Safety, you'll find an environment packed
with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe
our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build
a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you'll be doing:
- Sell and promote First Aid products to new accounts with 75
employees or more and/or multiple locations.
- Develop new business and penetrate accounts further to sell
additional lines with the priority as first aid, facility services,
and safety products.
- Meet new customer needs with products that will help provide a
safe, pleasant, and productive workplace.
- Lead 411 as another tool to grow your prospect hopper.
- Organize and implement a "work plan' for maximizing daily sales
and decreasing mileage between calls.
- Maintain a call average that is consistent with current company
- Promote growth by continuously setting appointments, making
cold calls, and gaining referrals for new business.
- Participate and execute information provided from sales
- Submit work orders, paperwork and expense reports as
- Keep paper-flow consistent by ensuring accuracy.
- Communicate with the local Sales Manager, Territory Manager and
the Regional Sales Manager with all pertinent information for any
- Keep abreast of all price changes and sell accordingly.
- Maintain a prospect database of all accounts being
- Participate in periodic promotions.
- Ensure that personal vehicle used for company business is
clean, organized, and properly maintained.
- Adhere to company policies as outlined in the UniFirst Employee
handbook and the Green Guard Field Manual.
- Keep up to date about competitive companies, their products,
- Share pertinent information about pricing and products with
other employees during sales meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
What we're looking for:
- High school and/or GED equivalent is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record are
- Two years of business to business selling experience is
- High-level selling skill including strong prospecting and
- Knowledge and exceptional sales experience.
- Ability to be resourceful.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
About UniFirst First Aid + Safety
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is a division of the UniFirst
Corporation. UniFirst First Aid + Safety is one of the largest
providers of First Aid, AEDs, Compliance Training, Safety and PPE
products in the United States. Businesses such as manufacturing,
office buildings, retail, construction, logistics, automotive, and
government agencies, are just a few examples of our current
customer base. We are part of a $70 million division within a $1.8
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the application process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
...@unifirst.com or call (978) ###-#### to let us know the nature
of your request.
UniFirst Recruiters and/or representatives will not ask job seekers
to provide personal financial information when submitting a job
application. Please be vigilant as such requests for information
may be fraudulent. Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured,
insurance, insurance agent, insurance sales, life, life insurance,
life insurance sales, medicare
Keywords: UniFirst, Charlotte , Professional Sales Person - UniFirst First Aid + Safety, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!