Credit Sr Officer
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Credit Sr Officer effectively executes broad credit risk
management responsibilities within Enterprise Credit.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Primary account responsibility for a complex portfolio of Large
Corporate Clients in the Healthcare sector
- Structure complex transactions and negotiate credit
documentation to mitigate risk appropriately.
- Solid communication and presentation skills; team player with a
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry and
an assigned portfolio of clients to assess risk solutions that
balance risk and return.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Global Banking
& Markets product spectrum.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of internal Credit
Policies & Procedures
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with Corporate
Banking, Investment Banking, Risk, Global Markets and Treasury
- Independently develop high quality credit analysis with a focus
on business rationale, key risks, sources of repayment, projections
and returns & profitability
- Independently assess, diligence and make justifiable credit
- Establish appropriate internal risk ratings for clients and
implement accurate adjustments throughout the clients' credit life
- Responsible for ongoing portfolio management monitoring
routines including periodic financial assessment, covenant
compliance and amendment activity over life of a loan.
- Participate in strategic projects to support business
- Mentor and develop Associates and Analysts on the
- Responsible for driving portfolio asset quality and speed to
- 10+ years' experience in commercial and / or corporate lending
environment, with understanding of loans, trading & treasury
- Able to soundly manage the portfolio and justify rationale for
- Must have ability to independently manage the most complex
transactions, possess strong credit skills and transaction
experience, and demonstrate the ability to work with senior
officers, business partners, and clients.
- Must be able to independently lead diligence efforts, make
approval recommendations, independently negotiate loan
documentation and execute timely closings (in both an Agent level
and Participant level capacity).
- Requires effective communication style and ability to manage
multiple priorities - must be a team player
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Charlotte , Credit Sr Officer, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!