Relationship Associate (On-site)
Company: KAR Global
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Who We Are: We fuel the entrepreneurial dream in our community .
For more than 30 years, we've been committed to making dreams come
true for independent car dealers. AFC's finance solutions provide
liquidity to more than 12,000 independent dealerships across North
America freeing up cash flow to give them more time to focus on
building their business. Our solutions amplify dealers' purchasing
power so they can stock their dealership lot with vehicles their
customers seek.With our people-first culture, AFC believes in
creating an environment where team members look forward to work
each day. AFC is committed to helping each team member develop
their own career dream. With cross-team and cross-KAR company
development opportunities, team members are able to pursue any
position of interest.What We Offer:With our people-first culture,
AFC believes in creating an environment where team members look
forward to work each day. AFC is committed to helping each team
member develop their career path with cross-team and cross-company
development opportunities. We offer:
- Employee focused approach
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Bonus Opportunity
- Front Loaded Vacation, Personal, and Sick Paid Time Off
- 401(k) w. Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Health Savings
Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Holiday Pay
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability, life, and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchasing ProgramWhat We're Looking For:AFC is
seeking a relationship builder who is energized by meaningful
interactions with customers, both current and prospective. The
Relationship Associate will spend about 10% of their time securing
and supporting new business and 90% devoted to servicing existing
accounts.Your Responsibilities:As the Relationship Associate,
- Assist the Relationship Manager in achieving branch goals.
- Manage, service and mitigate risk on customer accounts by
utilizing applications such as Salesforce and Tableau.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs by use of customer
relationship management (CRM) tools and work queues.
- Identify and manage daily customer delinquencies.
- Support product campaigns to new and existing accounts.
- Understand and operate within compliance of all applicable laws
and codes for the assigned geographic area.
- Other duties, as assigned.Background Qualifications:
- Preference for one (1) or more year of relevant customer
service or account management.
- Previous sales or upselling experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and CRM familiarity is
- Proven attention to detail and ability to prioritize and stay
- A valid driver's license is required. Working With The Best:AFC
is proud to be a subsidiary of KAR Global. AFC's core business
complements the other business units within the KAR Global group of
companies, including TradeRev auction platform, BacklotCars auction
platform, PAR North America, High Tech Locksmiths, and many more.
This diversity allows KAR Global to provide a full spectrum of
services - from whole car auction to financing, remarketing,
technology, and inspection/repair services.For more information
about KAR Global and its affiliated companies, visit .
Keywords: KAR Global, Charlotte , Relationship Associate (On-site), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!