Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Responsibilities of the role:
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group
health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and
disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Conduct benefits orientations and explain benefits
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits
changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll
- Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for
all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative
to premiums, claims and costs. Resolve administrative problems with
the carrier representatives.
- Administer COBRA.
- Review and respond to unemployment claims with appropriate
documentation. Review monthly unemployment statements.
Requirements/Education of role:
- 3+ years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Job Requirements:Requirements/Education of role:
3+ years of experience
Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Charlotte , Benefits Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!