Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx
stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment
to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway
to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the
everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment
is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new
opportunity to Discover Different.Posting Notes: TJ Maxx
Distribution Center Charlotte 14300 Carowind Blvd Charlotte NC
28273Job Summary The Learning & Development Specialist will help
support the development and implementation of learning solutions.
This person will play a key role in managing, directing,
coordinating, and delivering leadership training as well as new
hire orientation and onboarding. The L&D Specialist will work
closely with the L&D team to develop and drive or co-lead
building foundational programs such as new hire onboarding (GWA and
leaders), Coach Trainer, and other programs. Major Areas of
- Conducts training and development programs using adult learning
theory and accelerated learning techniques.
- Delivers, monitors, coaches, and guides leadership and
operational training for DC Associates
- Oversees training processes to support Associates at all levels
in acquiring knowledge and skills necessary to perform company
- Provides coaching, facilitates discussions, and makes
recommendations for developmental needs.
- Follows up on programs to support learners and their leaders in
transferring skills back to the job through continuous coaching and
- Evaluates learning programs and their impact.
- Partners with DC L&D and/or Home Office L&D to design,
develop, and modify training programs and materials.
- Supports the success of programs through partnership with
building and network leaders (e.g., Distribution Leadership
Program, Internship Program, etc.)
- Plans, prioritizes, schedules, and manages time-based
curriculum calendar around business needs.
- Plans, schedules, and manages onboarding plans for new
- Tracks and maintains records for new Associate training,
leadership training, etc.
- Performs special projects as assigned or directed. Essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years training experience (may include design and
development of training programs)
- Coaching and/or facilitation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and
- Knowledge of management skills, adult learning theory,
instructional design, and conducting needs analyses
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and organizational
- Passion for supporting the development of people and building
relationships in a collaborative environment At TJ Maxx there's so
much potential to discover something new. A new day means new
merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Discover
Different means that we want you to bring your whole self and your
sense of style to work with you every day - just as Associates do
throughout the entire TJX family, which includes Marshalls,
HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.Discover Different also means we
embrace each other's differences and unique perspectives. We
consider all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military
status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. Posting Notes:
TJ Maxx Distribution Center Charlotte 14300 Carowind Blvd Charlotte
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Charlotte , 30357-Training Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!