Construction Zone Flagger
Company: Area Wide Protective
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$2500 Sign-On Bonus!
(Drivers license required, pre-employment drug screening
BE A HERO IN A HARD HAT
AWP is North America's leading traffic control specialist. Our
Protector's work outside every day to make sure customer crews,
drivers, and our teams get home safely.
JOIN US IF YOU:
- Like working outside
- Work hard and are dependable
- Want every day to be different
- Enjoy being in control and independent
- Are interested in turning a job into a career without going to
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Set up safe work zones with proper equipment
- Communicate with your partner to keep everyone safe
- Control traffic flow with stop/slow paddles
- Provide outstanding service and protection to customers
Requirements: Comfortable standing 8-12 hours a day, lifting 50-60
lbs., working in all types of weather, and working in traffic. Must
be able to pass pre-employment screening including a drug
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive pay and overtime opportunities
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Guaranteed pay increases within your first year
- Safety bonuses
- $250 Referral Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Access to DailyPay: Make any day payday!
- Paid, on-the-job training: ATSSA certification, defensive
driver training, and handling emergencies
- Quick promotion for Protectors interested in doing more - you
can become a Senior Protector, Lead Protector, project manager, or
manager with no college degree required.
- Three Medical plan options through Anthem
- Dental: choice of two dental plans
- Vision plan
- Company provided Life/AD&D benefit of $50,000
- Short Term and Long Term Disability available
- Voluntary Life for yourself, spouse and dependents
- Accident and Critical Illness coverage available
- 401(k) for all team members after 90 days - Note: Union team
members are not eligible for 401(k) participation.
- Pay rates and safety bonuses increase the longer you stay and
the more promotions you receive with AWP. We reward hard work and
? *Must have worked 1560 hours for the year to qualify for
AWP is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider employment for
qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require
the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be
aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not
constitute an automatic bar to employment.
AWP ? is an? Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women, minorities,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status or disability.
Keywords: Area Wide Protective, Charlotte , Construction Zone Flagger, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!